
I really do need to go out a window and shovel off the porch roof. The snow now is higher than the window on the north side of the study.

We haven't been plowed out yet. I think we got about six inches. The sun now is shining but it's still snowing lightly. Yes, it's pretty but where do we put it all?
Eventually I will shovel my way to the office to see if the ceiling is leaking yet. I noticed this morning that there's an ice dam that has formed in the suite where Miss Agatha is -- last year and, I suspect this year, the ice started melting and an ugly brown stream of water started to fall in the small guest bedroom off the kitchen. So I also need to clear off the bed and pre-emptively cover it up with plastic and towels. My office is a mess and now I can tear apart another room. Oh joy. Here's how we spend our free time in the northern parts.
No comments:
Post a Comment