First, the barking dog plane
next the Clinton plane
And finally the Obama plane.
They are behaving like adults! They can get out of their seats and not be reprimanded. They can stretch their legs. And they can get into their stuff in the bins... instead of feeling like a prisoner in a cattle car.
I am so jealous.
2 comments:
When we flew to Spain in January, we sat behind and across the aisle from a dozen or so orthodox Jewish men complete with braids, white shirts, hats, etc. There were several more on the other side of the plane. I slept part of the way so I may have missed something but I didn't see any of those men stay in their seat for more than 10 minutes the entire trip. They flitted around the cabin like it was a reception and they had to talk to everyone again and again. I never saw any flight attendant talk to them except during takeoff and landing. But British Air may be different.
Caminante, What a thought! Acting normal on a commercial flight. Oh, that we could do that. I'm jealous, too.
Piskie, the Orthodox Jewish men have the right idea.
Post a Comment