24 June 2008

De San Salvador

He llegado y ahora es tiempo regresar en mi habitacion y dormirme.

I am here in El Salvador and now it is time to go back to my room and go to sleep. Never mind that I am positively starving and now it is way too late to go out and find something to eat... it being night out, I need to get a ride back along with the bishop (who will continue on to his house).

My head is positively spinning from getting up at 4.00 this morning EDT and having not really slept beforehand... and also from flying, the climate change, and plunging back into Spanish but it is so good to see my friends that it is worth the minor inconvenience.

Prayers tomorrow for the clergy day (and Thursday).

Now that the diocesan office has wifi, I can bring over my computer and load up some photos. I will also be back on a Mac which will speed things up -- it took me five minutes to remember how to do the @ symbol... and this is a Spanish keyboard which also makes things interesting.

Luego.

2 comments:

Fran said...

Suena con los angeles!

Espero ver las fotos y mas manana!

Estudio mucho, pero no hablar el idioma muy bien, pero entiendo mucho.

Padre Mickey said...

I'm happy to hear that you arrived safely.
Have a great time.
¡Y saludos a Primado Martín!