
I call this 'frog' because I think it so funny how he sleeps this way on top of the couch downstairs.

Last week during the super hot spell, I found several instances of flat cats. So here are two of the three in the front part of the house stretched out on the floor. (Miss Agatha Birch Funky Paws stretched out under the table in her suite but I did turn a fan on for her so she could have some sort of a breeze.)

I don't know why an ancient, beat-up prayer rug from my grandparents should be cool but la Doyenne thinks it's OK.

Same thing for this old worn-out Oriental that I bought from retiring seminary dean, James Fenhagen. He had had it in his study and it's clear that his desk chair went back and forth on it, wearing it out.

Eventually everyone moved to the head of the stairs where there was some sort of a breeze.
No photos of MABFP this week; I wasn't much at home.
2 comments:
I am glad that you put up an ordinary cat-blogging.
The world has been too much with us, morning and late ....
xiikj,
Lisa
Ordinary cat blogging? It is good for the soul, so thank you.
peace and healing to all.
Post a Comment