
Finally, you can see little Gifford's face. (He sat on my lap the whole time I was up at the house this morning.)

I don't think she'd mind this up — if she had had the energy, she might well have put it up herself since she loved this little guy (I have intentionally cropped the photo very close, however, since he is a little guy). This was taken Tuesday afternoon. You can see little Gifford settled into her lap. He truly is an angel in disguise.
How long ago all this seems. Thank you one and all for all your prayers. As you can imagine, the family still needs them big time.
Calling hours are this afternoon, 2-4, and this evening 7-9. So do light candles or however you express prayer so as to carry them through this part of the ritual. Thanks.
1 comment:
Oh my - your kind face and eyes, lovely smile again. And that Gifford - truly an angel sans fur.
Thank you for posting Naomi's photo. God rest her sweet soul.
I will be at church from 7-9 for Scripture Study. Our 80's era RC church is candle free, sadly. I will enter her name into the prayer book for the week, now to pray for her repose.And for many prayers for her family and friends who must deal with this all.
And for you.
Post a Comment