15 December 2006

Friday cat blogging

I don't understand why I can't upload the photo I took before this one of the three, where they are all looking at me. Blogger kept telling me there was an error during the upload. So, I will go into Photoshop and tinker with it.

Meanwhile, after I took said photo (which really is good of everyone), I made the mistake of saying, 'Kitties,' which usually is the prelude to my then saying, 'Are you hungry?' or 'Do you want crunchies?' So that is why you see Orange Guy taking off (to the point that you can't even see his head and BTW his front paws have yet to hit the floor), La Doyenne is about to leap and Young Guy is considering his options.

The house looks like a dump because of all the towels and bedspreads I have to protect the furniture from busy cat claws. There are the cat nests, little hooked rug samples on which they like to sleep. When I have company (as I will this weekend), I remove all the mess and pray that the cats don't utterly shred everything.

PS. Yesterday was post number 100. Gee, that went by quickly.

No comments: