10 December 2006

Update on Gerbils

A very kind blogger, having read about my plight trying to find a decent image of a gerbil spinning around on an exercise wheel, sent me two fabulous photos. So, in the interest of accuracy and with gratitude for this kind soul of the blogosphere, I post two photos that speak louder than words.

The smaller photo is much better because the gerbil is in full stride.
The larger photo looks like a pedigree (if there be such a thing) gerbil running madly.

Amazingly, the bunch of gerbils I had survived our cat. Actually, I think they bored our cat because they were in a tank with a mesh lid. What good are rodents if they're not running freely?

In any event, for those who feel that life is out of control, here are some photos that might speak to you. And thanks, again, to a sister blogger:)

No comments: