
Friday cat blogging (in between thunderstorms, yes, on the first day of December in Vermont)
Orange Boy nests into a collection of sweaters that I left out on the bed. I love all the Danish/Norwegian/Swedish sweaters one can now get (I have an ancient one I got in Copenhagen in 1971 but hadn't gotten any since then) thanks to Sierra Trading Post and places like that. Orange Boy had gotten to them before I could fold them up to put away. He loves to sleep straight out like that, with his face mushed into whatever material he is in. I don't know how he can breathe some times but he obviously does quite fine.

La Doyenne loves to sleep on pillows that are covered by a towel that I bought years and years ago. It's one of the 'LOVE A CAT.' The towel is pretty picked apart by claws but I do like it.

Little Guy snuggles into a small basket that I brought back from El Salvador. The New Yorker is the one that came out just after 9/11/2001. And Little Guy sleeps on top of an old fliptop desk that I used as a kid. It is amazing that I did all my homework from elementary school through high school on that small desk! Now I have a separate desk for the computer and then the larger desk which tends to get covered with piles of papers, which always makes for slippery feline landings.
No comments:
Post a Comment