29 January 2008

Make her a priest in your Church


Fourteen years ago today...

and to observe the day, I read GOEs. It seems fitting.

Compa made my chasuble and stole. The photo doesn't show the top panel that is a light purple. The outline of the mountains is of Killington and Pico. The lining of the chasuble is a wonderful mallard drake green. Sumptuous.

Oh, we were so much younger then....

10 comments:

Jane R said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing, and congratulations and blessings. Ad multos annos!

PseudoPiskie said...

I wish we could...

Caminante said...

I wish we could what? Be younger? Yeah but it ain't gonna happen :)

Paul said...

Blessings on your continuing ministry, Caminante.

Stunning chasuble, Compa. I am impressed.

And much joy to both of you.

PseudoPiskie said...

Make you a priest in our church. Probably not enough mountains let alone enough money. sigh.

Padre Mickey said...

¡Feicidades!¡Felicidades! ¡Felicidaes, hermana mía!

Your ministry is a great gift to the Church, and I am so blessed to know you.

May God continue to bless you and use in you bringing about God's kingdom.

Caminante said...

Thank you one and all. The day passed quietly. A priest is nada without a community and y'all are part of it.

Suzer said...

Congrats, Caminante! (A day late...)

:)

Lisa Fox said...

Belated congratulations. I too am very grateful for your ministry in our church.

Beautiful vestments!

RudigerVT said...

Fabulous!

The "storm" is still in progress here but doesn't seem too bad.

LPR