
It's minus 26 out this morning and 56 in the kitchen (even with the thermostat calling for 65 from 6-8 AM)!!!!!! And we're supposed to get another 4-8 inches of snow tonight. WHERE are we going to put it???
I am not so aware of the cold when I have three furries on top of me. This photo is from earlier this week around 4.00 in the morning when I got up to get some cough syrup. I didn't turn on the light which is why everyone's eyes are closed — they didn't like the flash. Imagine my legs fitting there somewhere (left leg between everyone).
More photos later when I get back from eucharist with the elders at the assisted living place (I haven't been over there in three weeks).

Here's Miss Agatha Birch Funky Paws giving me the look (that means she wants attention). Soon she'll stretch out a paw in my direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment