
As says more or less (malmenos) Padre Mickey, you pushes the button and take yer chances....
Tu Sin Mi Y Yo Sin Ti • Monchy & Alejandra
Over the Hills and Far Away • Led Zepplin
The Fire of the Spirit (O ignis Spiritus Paracliti) • Richard Southern
With or Without You • U2
Bright Angel • Paul Winter
The Hardest Part • Cold Play
When David Heard • MacMillan, Bone Jesu (An Eternal Harmony)
Fragile (Reprise) • Sting
Prelude à la suite pour violoncelle n°1 • Carlos Nuñez (Cinema do mar)
Concerto For Oboe D'Amore In D, BWV 1053 - 10. Allegro • Bach (JS)
If that's not eclectic, then I don't know what is. A little bit of M&A, almost bachata, to start you off, then a scratchy Led Zep 33 my brother recorded into MP3, and then leaning more on the classical than modern. Carlos Nuñez is a Galician bagpiper so lands more in the celtic range of music. And nothing like Hildegard à la modern (Richard Southern). Fact is, however, that a more subtle version of this song was sung by a baritone at my ordination to the priesthood.
2 comments:
Led Zeppelin showed up on my random ten yesterday, too!
Great iTunes shuffle alike. . .
Yeah... there's a Led Zep song I like but I don't know its title so I can't find it. My brother didn't know what I was talking about (or trying to sing).
Post a Comment