03 February 2008

Sunday night shuffle


Just because... because it is all I am capable of.

Breaks Co-op • You're My Lady (accoustic version)
Tinariwen • Ikyadar Dim
Deepak Chopra • Oceans of Ecstacy
Bach (JS) • Cantata #4, BWV 4, "Christ Lag In Todes Banden"
The Who • Happy Jack
Howard Jones • Tears to Tell
Anonymous Four • Abbeyville (Come Holy Spirit Come)
Juan Luis Guerra • La Niágara en bicicleta
Bach (JS): Concerto For Oboe D'Amore In D, BWV 1053 - Allegro
Los Guaraguao • No basta rezar

Well, that is about as mixed as you can get. Little Middle Eastern, Far East, Latino, rock and classical. The Tinariwen is super stuff, as I have said before, for rowing if I want a mellow work-out in which I can zone — usually Monday mornings.

BTW, if you click on the photo, you'll get the full effect of the cat's head swinging back and forth. Ditto for my little Sisyphus figure.

No comments: