
La Doyenne was shredding paper like mad last night so I put her in the basket next to my desk and she settled down and actually looked fairly content.

And yesterday afternoon she parked herself on the small quilt. Anything that is fluffy and soft is fair game.

Oops. I was organising sweaters and someone else got to them before I finished putting them away.

Well, looky, looky. At least one of them gets along with Miss ABFP. Orange Guy, your orange mellow, settled in as though he owned the place and while Miss ABFP mewed a bit, she didn't put up any resistance. Later, with Young Guy and La Doyenne there was a lot of moaning and hissing. Miss ABFP was sleeping on top of two small furry animals so I brought in a little stuffed rabbit and thus far she has been sleeping next to it.

Here she is, curled up next to the little lapin. Note the blurred tail; it never seems to stop moving, a true flappy tail.
2 comments:
hi there! i am thrilled that you left a comment on my blog. forgive my responding here--i wasn't sure how to write otherwise.
i have walked the last 100 km of the camino and would love to do the whole thing. i hope that someday i can do that for a sabbatical.
i've added you on my blog list and am delighted to "meet" you!!
Major cuteness in the kitteh department!
Post a Comment