28 March 2008

Friday cat blogging

So, here are some (poor) home videos. The only one worth having the volume on for is the one of Miss Agatha Birch Funky Paws because you can hear her purr. The one of Young Guy you hear him purr a little but mostly it's the BBC news broadcast in the background.

She is content to nudge against my hand.

Now, here's Orange Guy chasing his tail. That always involves a little, ahem, personal grooming, but that then leads to a new round of tail chasing.

Lastly, Young Guy loves to get up on this ancient bookcase and rub his face against my map of El Salvador. Inside the drawer are toys and bear grass and so he gets up there in the hopes that I will open the drawer for him to poke around.

La Doyenne says she is above all this paprazzi but I will get her in action some day.

3 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

What fun videos! Thanks. I love your Friday cat blogging.

Miss Agatha Birch Funky Paws' purring is truly amazing! What a dear!

I must question your comment about Young Guy hoping you'll open the drawer. It appears he's figured that out already.

Thanks for this charming piece.

Padre Mickey said...

I must say that these are much better than the music videos I post at the Dance Party. I agree with Lisa, thanks for a charmng piece.

Lindy said...

You've gotta wonder what they are thinking. And, I made the same observation that Lisa did. Young Guy seems to be doing fine on his own.

Great video!