Into gradual semi-controlled chaos... cela va vite dégringoler dans la pagaïe.
The view from my desk to the left corner of the office
To my right
To my left
And what I look at most of the time as it is straight ahead.
All this stuff will have to be packed up and moved... a rocking chair, four chairs, the Afghan saddle bags, the material, the stuff on the wall, the rug in front of my desk, the rug in the chapel... the office will revert to a fairly drab state. But that won't happen just yet.
Meanwhile...
The first of the many, many boxes there will be... these are for long-term storage, most likely in the attic over our garage where there are mice.
Four piles: immediate use wherever, semi-storage, long-term storage and give away.
I feel as though I just did this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Ouch. I have recently resembled this picture... my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Well, you kind of did just do this. Oh dear... my prayers.
Post a Comment