
I don't know why, but I have always been amused by playing number games on the odometer. So today, I had to record when it hit 87878. I can't even remember how many cars I have had that have gone over 100K. Only my first car was new; the rest have been used. [You can't really see the numerals; trust me.]

Heading west and south on I-89, past the Richmond exit, one sees Camel's Hump. It was pretty hazy today.
In case you are worried about the safety of these photos, I point and shoot without even looking and don't even check until I have gotten home. And in the first, one hand is squarely on the wheel; in the second, both hands are on the wheel with the camera in between them.
3 comments:
I'd help you put on even more miles by giving you free tickets to our concert Saturday night. Alas you are just a bit too far to drive to Sheffield, MA on a Saturday night. sniff.
I always love the view from Montpelier to Burlington. I miss it!
RevDocMom, I will enjoy it on your behalf. It is such a great view. And have a good vacation.
Pseudopiskie, that would be wonderful but, alas, yes, Sheffield MA is a bit of a hike for someone who has to work on Sunday morning. Thanks, though.
Post a Comment