22 July 2007

Who gets first dibs?



Young Guy?


La Doyenne?

Orange Guy?

No. I DO!!!

But, then, after I've finished the book, who should get it next?

[Update]

While I took my Sunday afternoon nap (after reading 80 pages), La Doyenne snuck in, took the book and managed to power read through to chapter 22 (out of 36, plus an epilogue), page 474. Smart cat!

5 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Hmmm, I wonder if she'll just tell me how it ends???

Caminante said...

I have sworn her to secrecy with catnip. That does not make her chatty, it makes her groggy. Not to worry.

Padre Mickey said...

Once the kittys are posing for photos, inanimate objects can't be far behind! I'm just warnin' ya!
Wonderful photos and a great post!

Caminante said...

Well, clearly this post was inspired by one Dance Party, ¿no?

episcopalifem said...

Caminante...My kitty Leila just kept coming and sitting on the pages, and looking REALLY annoyed when I turned them. She liked to lie right in the middle of the book, with her body running along the crease and her head sticking up above the top of the back of the book.