
Young Guy started out watching the inauguration but fled when Compa yelled out, 'No more Cheney!!!!!!' (after Biden's taking the oath of office). He was gone from there on in.

Miss Agatha Birch Funky Paws usually parks herself on this pillow (right by a radiator) after breakfast. She has becoming increasingly audacious and has become quite teh beggar.

Thursday afternoon Orange Guy shot into the guest bedroom whose door I usually keep shut. I decided to leave him in there for a while. When I checked back, initially I couldn't find him and then I looked again and saw that the lump on the bed was actually an orange cat hiding in the quilt.

The front radiator provides a perfect perch to watch the comings and goings in the neighbourhood and there is room for two cats at least.

I think things are finally settling down. Young Guy has refound the basket by my desk. Maybe it's because I have installed a feliway diffuser in the study, too.
There's no photo of la Doyenne but she's fine.

3 comments:
Love the picture of Orange Guy in the quilt!
What is a feliway diffuser?
Good to see the cats settling into their new home. My cats have weathered the frigid temps pretty well so far. Tommie seems to have a cold or something and has developed lumps on his back. I hope I can catch him and get him to the vet but I'm not holding my breath.
Your new home is looking lovely...very comfy and snug...kitties abounding...nice!
Post a Comment