
This photo actually is from two summers ago during a protracted heatwave. When it's that hot out, I don't even bother to make the bed. Orange Boy discovered it in its unmade state and decided that he would complement my Black Watch plaid sheets. Indeed. That orange tummy shows up well.

Two summers ago, we replaced the scuzzy brown vinyl flooring in the upstairs bathroom with some bright vinyl flooring. The blue diamonds really freaked out La Doyenne for the first day or so; she must have thought they were bugs. I finally picked her up and set her down on the floor. From then on, she was fearless. This is as much of a self-satisfied grin on a cat that I can imagine.

Another hot day, Young Guy draped himself over the blankets (under the towels) and the bed. His hind feet are on the blankets on top of the cedar chest at the foot of the bed; his head is on the bed.
Apparently there was some rather hot and muggy (awful) weather in Vermont while I was in El Salvador. Right now, it's cranking up for some good thunderstorms but at least I don't have flat cats yet.
3 comments:
Orange Boy reminds me of Tim when he is on his back. Tim also has an orange tummy. But both my cats are fading in the sun as they do whenever we have a sunny summer.
They're all adorable! Absolutely love the look on La Doyenne's face!
I love that kitty grin!!
I'm sure glad you allow comments now.
Post a Comment