And not posted until Saturday because blogger wouldn't let me upload this.

Here's the boa paw. By the end of the day, it's tired. It doesn't hurt too much unless I try to do something that stretches the incision... which I think goes down my hand not across but I can't tell because of the plaster under there.

La Doyenne loves now to get into this basket after her dinner. Such contentment.

Usually the bungee cord that keeps the kitchen cabinet shut (where I keep the garbage) is sufficient to keep out the boys but this particular night, they were worrying the doors and I caught Young Guy half in and half out of the cabinet so I hauled over the chair and parked it †here. Orange Guy then sat there, hoping the doors would wondrously open.

Friday fireworks! Every year the local university hosts a two-week orientation program for foreign students coming to the US for a year. At the end, they put on a fireworks display. The photo isn't any good but this is what I saw last night from my front porch. I was glad I didn't go down the street because during the grand finale, it began to rain.
1 comment:
I love those pictures of La Doyenne in her basket. Just looking at them puts a contented smile on my face. Lovely to behold on a cranky day.
Miss Maya P. is at the window stalking some critter I can't see. (I think it is in the bushes below the window -- bird or squirrel, I'm not sure, but she is wide awake and very focused.)
Hope the boa paw is healing nicely. Don't strain it at the keyboard!
Post a Comment