
Once Monday comes, I don't think there will be any more updates because I'll no longer have the boa paw. I took this photo yesterday. The bruising (yellow and grey) comes down to the top of my fingers, almost as though I had on a glove whose fingers I chopped off. The swelling is all gone so I have back my knuckles. I actually can reach all the way inside to scratch the incision.
The plaster/gauze set-up is disintegrating and loose enough that I could peek inside to see that the incision goes across the top of my wrist and, as promised, there are three stitches. It looks lumpy but in time that all will go down and eventually my bracelets will cover up any scar.
I could take this off but am happy enough to leave it on because it is good protection and because I don't necessarily do stitches well. Besides, what's the difference of three days?
The wrist is still a bit stiff and tender so we'll see what if anything I need to do next week.
1 comment:
Prayers for boa paw and healing!
Post a Comment