17 August 2008

Sunday night bonus cats

OK, here are some sillies from Friday early evening. The first one of my holding a bowl of crunchies and shaking it. They are ALWAYS hungry. And, yes, they did get ample crunchies after showing off.



The second is how Young Guy raids the garbage can in which I keep the crunchies. (I had undone the bungee cord so he could do his stuff.)



Orange Guy just stands around looking confused.

Silly moggies.

4 comments:

Fran said...

Oh I love this I love this!! They are too cute and do they ever love their food.

This is all the more precious after having witnessed their sweet and hungry loveliness in person.

Thanks - I needed the smile this morning.

Padre Mickey said...

I loves me them closeups!

PseudoPiskie said...

A neighbor asked if that was really a cat and not a raccoon that opened the pail. lol

Caminante said...

A raccoon in deh house???? No way.