
Young Guy just doesn't share food well. The three were enjoying a special treat: Kitten Chow (that came with Miss Funky Paws). I took a whole series of them wolfing it down but things deteriorated when Young Guy hissed and barked (he really does) at Orange Guy. Poor OG is looking confused and La Doyenne has already backed off.

Miss FP felt like hiding out today in the closet in the suite. It's not up against a heating duct so it can only be for security that she went in there.

I did a home visit today to the cat rescuer and her five cats. This one thinks I am the devil incarnate because every time I go over there he hides. Despite my putting on the red eye button on the camera, he still ended up with laser eyes, a green and red one to match the lights on the Christmas tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment