
A shot taken in an ancient mirror and intentionally unclear (I don't really want to show off my thunder thighs and piano legs)... taken at only 85K. I've got 115K to go in 12 days. It seems as though every year I lose a week to colds, work, travel and simply losing track of the time. I did row today despite the head cold and did OK.
The left foot saga continues, however. Despite rowing with orthotics and new shoes (as seen on my right foot, Merrills), my left posterior tibial tendon cramps up on the inside of my foot. I know that it has been stretched out but the orthotics haven't strengthened it nor has the nodule in the middle of the arch shrunk any. Given that the arch cramping does affect my rowing, I decided to tape it today. I can't say if the tape helped any.
If I can't row, then I really am up a creek activity wise. I'll keep rowing but it's yet another nuisance.
No comments:
Post a Comment