14 December 2007

Quote for the day


From the comments at Fr Jake Stops the World, from Justin:

Anglicanism at its finest makes it very, very easy to fall in love with God.


How well said. Thank you. [Actually it is a adaptation of something Urban Terry Holmes said. Ah, no wonder I like it.)

This is as I grumping about the Archbishop of Canterbury's Advent letter to the primates... he just doesn't understand The Episcopal Church and for its LGBT members, I can't say there is much hope (quoi de neuf — so what else is new?).

Despite it all, I can't imagine being anything else.

1 comment:

June Butler said...

Caminante, I just finished reading a book by Urban Holmes and a co-author. I can't remember the name of the book, nor the name of the co-author.

OK, I looked it up. It's Christian Believing by Urban T Holmes, III, John H Westerhoff, III. I liked it a lot.

I love the quote, too.