29 December 2007

VPR made me do it


When I got back from Panamá in October, Vermont Public Radio had gone to an all-talk format on its regular FM station and put its classical on HD 2. I have endured non-stop talk — particularly hard on Sunday morning at 6.30 when I am used to quiet classical — since then on the FM. If I want classical, I stream it on the computer.

For Christmas Compa gave me a HD tuner. So now I can get the classical upstairs and downstairs. Hooray!

No sooner than I had hooked it up, then the cats had to investigate. I hope they won't topple everything. The new receiver is the blue light. It gets good reception.

Under the red material is my USB turn table. Unfortunately iTunes has pre-empted Audacity and I can't get my laptop to talk with it right now.

The painting is one my sister did of the front range of the Rockies in Denver.

My brain is a bit tired so I am not writing anything terribly profound.

No comments: