Mercifully, I don't have to think up anything clever to put here because I haven't much of a brain left. It's Friday and I can just post photos of cats! In no particular order....

La Doyenne sits proudly on top of yet another New York Times (New York section) that she has pawed, wrinkled, chomped and shredded. OK, so I am not supposed to leave things on the counter but she managed to tear the paper up in the amount of time it took for me to get the mail.

The furnace has been working fine but Young Guy was chilly so I wrapped him up in a blanket. It's a chamarra, one of those wonderful Guatemalan blankets (twenty years old, hard to believe!!!) that I am still finding little dessecated mouse droppings in the tightly woven wool... stowaways from the taller, workshop, where the blanket was made (Chichicastenango), I would assume. Young Guy can't smell them so he doesn't tear the blanket up.

Orange Boy took over Young Guy's toy mouse and had a ball chomping on it, rolling around on the bed, and flipping it up in the air. Young Guy was a bit disappointed his toy was stolen away and sat patiently on the end of the bed, waiting until Orange Boy flipped it one time too many and it landed on the floor.

The Waif stretches out her full length to greet me as I go into her suite. I read the General Ordination Exams in the suite with her, largely because I really had no distractions. She isn't yet Miss Lovey-Dovey and she still sundowns and gnaws on my hand if given the opportunity (not, it happens) so I am not distracted. Still, we have definite playtime because she is only two.
No comments:
Post a Comment