08 February 2007

No hay mucho que decir

It's late and I don't have much left in me or much time. So I send off a photo of a place that is calming, the Canal du Midi, a canal that runs throughout southern France. This photo was taken about three kilometres out of Moissac, the first day of walking the pilgrimage route of le Chemin de Saint Jacques this past May. It's about the halfway mark between Le Puy (the starting point) and the Pyrenees (the end point in France).

GOEs reading is over for another year. I so love coming here. I so love being with such a great group of people. The fellowship is terrific (although we have had far less of it this year because of being in a new place and not yet figuring out how to configure things).

I pray for the people whose examinations I have read. The evaluations will go out by Saturday; the proofreaders and editors are hard at work even as I write going over what the readers have written.

Now, it is time to pack, get ready for bed.

The Lord Almighty grant us a peaceful night and a perfect rest.

No comments: