03 December 2007

In the same vein as P. Mickey today


Padre Mickey wrote a strong (shall we say kick-butt) post today so I won't cover the same subjects he did, but I will say that this is what my blood looks like as I hear our presdint chide (that's a bit mild but that's what the New York Times says) the Democrats for not passing him a blank cheque for the continuing imbroglio in Iraq saying that their lack of doing so is putting the troops in 'harm's way.'

Excuuuuuse me, but who put them there first? Hm?

Harry Reid was circumspect by saying the presdint's words were misleading. Uhuh.

2 comments:

PseudoPiskie said...

I saw part of that bs. Mr. President: That which you chide against is of your own making. Because of the basic stupidity of the American electorate, the intelligent people must find ways to limit your Constitution destroying powers in order to protect those who support you. They are likely to be your victims.

Paul said...

This is no time for circumspect.
SSJOAS! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
We may be the same blood type. I get apoplectic every time I hear his voice.