04 December 2007

It's not what you think


He's really flipping us the bird...

... with his insistence, despite the NEI report to the contrary, that Iran is building nucular bombs.

4 comments:

PseudoPiskie said...

Bush's handlers try my willingness to love all people.

Padre Mickey said...

Was that one of the worst Press Conferences ever? At the beginning he was being stern and his tone of voice sounded like: "There will be spankin's and coal in the stockings of the Democrats if they don't do what I want. Spankin's and maybe even groundings." Then he started lying, as always, and the press just let him continue. I liked his complaining that the Iranian's regime is not transparent, as if his regime is crystal clear and let's us all know what's going on!

The man is evil (and stupidity) on a stick!

Paul said...

Every time he opens his mouth the angels weep.

Caminante said...

I confess that I did not listen to the press conference. I was happily rowing on my rowing machine. News like this is why I put up the photo of Young Guy looking so offended (disturbing enough to my cat sitter that she asked I move it down the page).