
Remember la Doyenne with her animals...

I came home recently to find the two animals lying side-by-side on the floor in my study. She has also dropped them by my bed, one on top of another in the form of an 'x' and in the kitchen.

For a while after I moved the erg to the study, I put the basket that had been in my bedroom over by where the hammock/bunk bed had been. MABFP tried it out....

As did YG after I moved the basket to the other side of the room where it catches the morning sun.

For a short amount of time MABFP deigned to be in the same spot as someone else. In the background a large Christmas cactus is blooming.

Same scene, other angle.

I had had that afghan on the front window radiator but the cats kept knocking it off so I parked it on a chair right next to the radiator and it seems to meet approval.

He always has to be on the highest point no matter where. This is the printer he broke (that now works thanks to masking tape holding the door in place) when he jumped off it.

Bless me, Father, for I have sinned....

Sun, glorious sun.

Yo, you finished your cereal yet?
++

The returned ficus tree (it spent eleven months up north) once again is decorated for Christmas.

And here is this year's Christmas tree in the little house.

4 comments:
Wonderful felines!
Awww!!!! And with any luck and good weather, I will get to see them on Sunday!
I'm jealous. Someday I hope I'll meet both Fran and Lee!
Good to see the felines are fine.
I need to go to confession to that cat!
Post a Comment