My parents have put away all her toys, her dishes, washed all the towels on which she sat. I'll go down and do feline bereavement work early next week.
Christmas 2002
Looking inside at Pixel on her tower
Pixel snow ballet
Christmas 2002
Christmas 2002
Christmas 2003
April 2005
July 2007
July 2007
Christmas 2008
These are the photos already shrunk down. I have others. And my parents have hundreds.
Light one in your heart.... click on the photo to see a short video of burning velas.
Caminante, no hay camino, se hace camino al andar. Traveller, there is no way. The way is made by walking. Antonio Machado
caminante sign
IAES symbol
“The Windsor report. It’s just a report. When did it become like the Bible? The Covenant. Why do we need another Covenant? We have the Baptismal Covenant. We have the Creeds. What else do we need?” Bishop Martín Barahona, former Primate of la Iglesia de la Región de Central América and Bishop of the Iglesia Anglicana Episcopal de El Salvador
I am a life-long Episcopalian, who has been ordained since 1993. I was rector of a family-size congregation from 1994-2008 and and ended three years as priest in partnership at a pastoral-size congregation in Vermont's fourth-largest city (Rutland) in 2011. Now I am vicar of a tiny congregation in the Green Mountains of Vermont. I am involved in church governance at the diocesan, church-wide and international Anglican levels. I was a member of a CREDO faculty team working with the clergy and lay leaders of l'Eglise Episcopale d'Haiti. I also try to go to El Salvador a few times a year and am officially Canon Missioner of the Anglican Episcopal Church of El Salvador (since 2004). In 2007, I finished the 1570 km Chemin de Saint Jacques/Camino de Santiago de Compostela. I greatly enjoy hiking in the Vermont Greens and NH Whites and reflect on those hikes. In 2010 I also completed walking the 273 mile-long Long Trail in the Green Mountains of Vermont... maybe next the Appalachian Trail? Lastly but most important, I am a cat-fanatic. (N.B. Whatever I post here does not reflect either the opinions of my congregation or of The Episcopal Church but merely those of an individual.)
1 comment:
This cat particularly touches my heart. Prayers for you and your family on this loss.
Post a Comment