
Last night Young Guy was asleep in the rocking chair and La Doyenne decided to engage in her usual take over process which is to groom the other at while settling down on top of the reclining feline. It works for a short spell.

But then, whoever was there first resents the incursion on their space and begins to get annoyed.

In this case, Young Guy lingered a few more minutes and then jumped off the chair indignant. Mission Accomplished! (saith La Doyenne).

One always has to be very careful when coming in the garage door because usually someone is lurking at the top of the cellar stairs, just inside the door. Today, when I got back from playing in the snow squall, MABFP was sitting there, ready to make a break.

Meanwhile, Young Guy still is trying to figure out this new toy. He hasn't quite gotten the fact that you can't dig under it to get the plastic ball and the one on the inside doesn't get you to the one on the outside.

'Hm, mebbe if I poke at this thing, I can get to the other rolly thing.'

'Oh hell, I am just going to tackle this and see if I can get the rolly thing out.'

1 comment:
purrr...I´m exhausted.
Post a Comment