22 March 2009

Snow squall

This morning I noted that there were little snowflakes coming down before the last service, A parishioner said, Naw, we won't have any more snow. I said, I know better. When I left church at 12.45 this afternoon, I went out into a snow squall that covered the ground in fifteen minutes.


I walked around to the front of the church to capture a shot of the front doors.


Then I walked to the Memorial Garden which hitherto has been inaccessible because of snow.


By the time I got back to the car, I was covered in snow.



Over at the rectory, the backyard went from being bare to covered in snow in about 15 minutes. By the same token, by 2.30 in the afternoon, most of the snow had melted. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

1 comment:

Padre Mickey said...

Great photos! I love the shot of you in the car.
Of course, we were sweltering all day yesterday (and today!).