Maybe blogger will let me put up the photograph before the rapture.... I'll try tomorrow.
In any event, tomorrow, Wednesday, I finally am having a ganglion cyst removed from my left wrist. I've had this thing for three years now and it increasingly is impeding full range of movement of my dominant hand. So, in a short ambulatory surgery procedure I'll have it removed.
This is nowhere on the scheme of things as say Kirstin's melanoma excision — it's elective surgery to remove a nuisance. The only reason it is surgery is that they can't guarantee pain medication in the office. Otherwise, it's no big deal (so they say).
So tomorrow afternoon I should be back home. What I can't predict is whether this will be worse than having it aspirated and perforated last year. I'll know soon enough, right?
For now, it's nada que comer until tomorrow sometime so I guess the best thing to do is go to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I do hope the surgery goes smoothly and yields great benefit.
Hope all went well today!
Ouch! I hope it all went well.
Post a Comment