
Concept 2 has done it again... while I am not sure how positively I feel about the Bejing Olympics (either being where they are or the event itself), I do like the idea of a collective 'row' from Vermont to Bejing. C2 is tallying everyone's distances and adding them up for a grand total that presumably will get us to China.
I did an easy half hour row today. It's manageable since I now have the airconditioner in the window right above the erg. So I can row without totally getting drenched. Rowing is enhanced by these crazy Mp3 files I got in El Salvador. There's some radio station (whose number I don't know), Music World, and they throw together these 15-40 minute mixes. If you can get past the dumb altered voices saying every once in a while, 'Music World,' the music is good for rowing.
Some of the tracks I have not uploaded to my iTunes because they aren't really my taste but if I ever feel the need to pretend I am in a microbus, I will play them (Perrero mix).

Go figure. Normally these two are engaged in mortal combat. But this afternoon, they figured out that it's nice on the floor in front of the box that blows out cool air. That's well and good, but why is one snuggled up against the other?

3 comments:
Great kitteh photo!!
And congrats on the rowing.
Good rowing!!!
And beautiful kittehs!!
Awwwww .... Sweet kitties!
Post a Comment