
I don't know what is going on but the comments you write me are not being forwarded to my email so if it takes time between the time that you post something and I clear it, it's merely because something has gone kafluey between blogger and my email. Nuttin' personal.

2 comments:
Lee- for some reason when I leave a comment, I get a bounceback from your email. This just started happening.
The other day I emailed you in reply to something you sent me and it came back saying that is was addressed incorrectly... And it was a reply!
So I tried again - it happened again.
Then I just wrote to you from scratch and it seemed to go. (Re keys... did you get that?)
pax sister!
There's some glitch with AOL--I've had lots of things bounce from my Gmail account, including one comment to you. I have trouble sending stuff from my AOL e-mail outside that network, as well.
Hmm.
Post a Comment