02 May 2008

Friday cat blogging

Turn on your volume :)

The feelings are mutual between Young Guy and MABFP.



First YG can't decide whether to be affectionate with me or work off his hissing. Once he starts hissing, he can't stop for a while. He also has a sound that is almost like a bark that you can hear. Despite it all, you can also hear his purr.



As for MABFP — she took over the rocking chair in the study for a short while and hissed at whoever was in the room, watching them leave. She has a good growl. I still haven't figure how to stop the little video without making noise as I shut the camera off.

No cat or hoomin was injured in the filming of these clips.

Photos later but I have to hit the road and get to Portland ME; I have a ticket to Steve Lane's consecration so am making a short holiday out of it (alas, Compa cannot come because she doesn't have a ticket).

1 comment:

Jane R said...

Maya Pavlova was at her perch by the window but turned her head toward me and the computer with a quizzical look while these videos were on.

She stayed in her spot in the sun though -- too yummy to leave. She's toasting her back in the afternoon rays.

Safe travels.