16 May 2008

Friday cat blogging

Here's this week's worth of feline frolics.


I stood at the head of the stairs and looked into each room where there was at least one cat. So here's looking east-south with the two boys.


And here is La Doyenne on her perch of pilllows.


Behind the orchid is Miss Agatha on a supervised visit outside of her suite. (I just can't leave them all alone because they go crazy. As I write, she and La Doyenne are having a stare-down in my study.)


I shouldn't admit this but on the very rare occasion, I allow the super-duper dishwashers to pre-wash things. They love chicken so that I let them do it, though I shouldn't because of the teflon (or whatever non-stick surface is on that grill.)


Miss Agatha can be very in your face when she is hungry. She and La Doyenne (along with poor Orange Guy) go to the vet's on Tuesday. She has crossed eyes, or eyes that don't totally line up.


La Doyenne so loves being on top of the pillows. Yeah, I wish I could leave them uncovered — they are wonderful Thai pillows I bought in 1983 — but then the claws would tear out the threads.


The two guys take a nap this morning. I love how the donut slides down and yet they sleep in it.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love Cat Blogging Days!!