
Look at what I happened to spot this evening. Reasons why I have my computer in the room that faces due west.... This photo is taken due west; the second one facing north.

It looked almost like northern lights, it was so bright.
Naomi wouldn't have seen it; she was medi-vacked (don't know whether it was by chopper or ambulance) down to the big house (i.e., they finally got a bed free). She doesn't know yet when they'll run tests on her. She said on her blog tonight: 'Hopefully things will be done quickly and this mess will be figured out so I can go home. The sad part is that I was in transport during lunch at both hospitals so I haven't had dinner and they're not sure I can place an order at this time. BUMMER! As soon as I know more I will let everyone know whats going on.'
Keep your prayers going.

No comments:
Post a Comment