
Here is a study in orange and black (and white).

Here's a different configuration with a bit of glaring going on.

How can you resist those sweet white paws?

Miss Agatha Birch Funky Paws sometimes makes a beeline when she escapes from her suite to this rocking chair. She likes the quilt. When she is there, the other three stay away... sometimes.

She has discovered a spot the others like: in the sun by all my notebooks of sermons. (If you look at the backgrounds of these photos you will see that I am drowning in books.)

Young Guy was not entirely happy with the thought of her on the floor. Once he starts hissing, he can't stop.

Orange Guy is a little less suspicious and anxious.

Young Guy got into her suite but despite his hissing he enjoyed looking out the window at the squirrel.

I went over to see a house that is going up and the owners gave me a piece of wonderful Canadian cedar and said it makes for a nice scratching pad. It didn't take long for the cats to discover it.

4 comments:
My lolz comment for you.
Oh hai! Ur blog and ur cats. Srsly I luvs dem.
Keep it up, this blog is a place of prayer, a place of consolation, a place of peace.
I think this is your best cat blogging ever (though the videos are fun) -- great photos!
Awww!
Srsly I luv teh kittehs too. Oh kai thanx bye.
Post a Comment